Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck being charged for 2 phones

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 07:11 PM)
Hade95
Explorer
Options
A month has gone by since I upgraded with the Samsung upgrade programme. I've contacted Samsung twice about the returns packaging for the old phone not being received and I'm still without it. Klarna won't do anything to help so I'm just stuck paying for the new and the old phone 😒

Extremely frustrating.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you not get a returns letter with a postage label in the packaging with the new phone?
Should be on an A4 sheet of paper
Either that or get them to email you the returns postage label and then you can print it off
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, contact Samsung customer service & request an address for where the returns package would be sent to, that way you'd have a receipt proving they sent you the address incase they say they didn't receive it (with a tracking number) & I know you'd have to pay for it out of your own pocket but it would put an end to the double payment.
Hope you sort out this unfair situation.
0 Likes
Hade95
Explorer
Options
Nope. I contacted them and they said they would send the information but nothing yet.
0 Likes
Hade95
Explorer
Options
I've been considering doing that, I don't care about paying for the return myself as long as I can get rid of the old phone.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've had some success going through Twitter customer support. Seem to get a better response from them.
https://twitter.com/SamsungHelpUK?t=CfkoDsA090JWOKS75K-oig&s=09

Bare in mind that it can take a while for them to get back to you.
Either that or if you have a Samsung Experience Store near you, pop in and they should be able to get somewhere for you
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
They should be able to email you a returns label without the need for you to pay for the return..

I've also read posts on here that say they had the prepaid returns label attached to one of the emails they received from Samsung.
0 Likes
Hade95
Explorer
Options
I assumed so but every time I ask for the return label they say it'll be 3-5 days. I'll try asking specifically for it to be sent by email
0 Likes
Hade95
Explorer
Options
I could try that, thanks.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
By the sounds of it I'm pleased I don't have to deal with Samsung support as they appear to fall well shy of the mark.. Good luck sorting it out.