Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange CSC Code

(Topic created on: 14-09-2022 07:47 AM)
Isthisstrange
Apprentice
Options

Samsung community can anyone tell me the country of origion for  the CSC code  SM-G991B_OXM_XNZ_0010
XNZ/XNZ,XNZ/XNZ

I can't find the country of origin anywhere for the CSC code /firmware installed on my phone?

8 REPLIES 8
TBL22
Journeyman
Options
New Zealand I believe
Isthisstrange
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, do you have a source by any chance? As I could not find one to verify. I thought New Zealand but it was not listed anywhere.

0 Likes
Isthisstrange
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, New Zealand is VNZ and no XNZ, it strange my phone is from no country listed

0 Likes
TBL22
Journeyman
Options
Just type into Google xnz csc code new Zealand and you should find it Screenshot_20220913_141833_202143_1663075114.jpg
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
I guess ( not completely sure) it is new Zealand, and an unlocked (not carrier bounded) one.
I think Samsung is going to make differences between locked (that maybe needs some input from the internet provider) an unlocked devices.
It is just a guess so I might be wrong
Isthisstrange
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, my issue is I want to run a Galaxy 4 classic watch and Google Health Monitor to run ECG and Blood Pressure monitoring, but the App wont run as it is not accessible through the XNZ New Zealand CSC. It is accessible through Australia TEL CSC which is where I live and is my carrier. Any ideas how I change this or get Health Monitor to work. Thank you for all of your help people! 

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You could Google change csc code but anything like that carries the risk of bricking yiur phone and probably invalidating your warranty. For future reference its advisable to buy a phone in the country you live in to avoid such problems in the future.
0 Likes