Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen Samsung account

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 01:52 PM)
Jason McKee
First Poster
Options

Anyone had someone get into their account, change their email, password and personal details to their own locking me out of my account?

I tried contacting Samsung several times but I've either been ignored or told they can't do anything without the email address of the account. Anytime I tried explaining the situation  they continued to as for the email address. I obviously didn't have that so I kept saying here is the email address that should be linked to it but they responded with there is not account with that email. Awful service. Surely a large company such as Samsung could retrieve my account? I had items for my phone purchased on that account over the last 15 years and now samsung are saying whoops all gone?

Am I too niave to think they can do a search on their database to find accounts that ever had my email address and then look back on the history of that to prove its mine?

Sincerely,

A previously big Samsung fan. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

Hey @Jason McKee . Did you contact the Account Team? They can be reached on 0800 995 1079. 

0 Likes
Jason McKee
First Poster
Options

Yes I had contacted them twice but got no further than "can you provide me with the email address of your account" when I explained the situation they said they could do nothing without the email address. I still don't understand how they cannot solve this. I have also submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago but no one has responded. Very poor on samsung part. 

0 Likes
Jason McKee
First Poster
Options

BUMP!

Still no word back from Samsung from my last email to them. Do they not care about customers? Surely there is someone on here that can help?

0 Likes