Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

STILL rocking my Samsung S10.

(Topic created on: 24-11-2023 11:51 AM)
Shane291
First Poster
Options
Anyone else not really bothered about upgrading when your cutrent phone is absolutely fine ? I've had my S10 for years now and te only thing I've replaced is my screen ( I broke it ) and the battery is a bit ropey.. but the phone itself is still going strong as anything !!!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Nice to hear 🙂
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have an s10e but I'm cheating as it's my secondary phone for work, apart from awful battery the thing works a treat and is much better than any new cheap phone. Security updates are none existent as well
0 Likes
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
S10 Series was an excellent itinerant from Samsung with many folk loving the devices.

Just a shame that it didn't get the 4 years of OS and 5 years Security Updates that some of today's Samsung flagships are getting.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The S10 range certainly made their mark, as mentioned though unfortunately software support has been discontinued and I think desirable to have at least security updates,to an extent though depends on how you use your Device. https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-series-reached-end-of-life/ 

I do still have a S10 as a secondary Device but do not use a great deal now.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
For me the 2 best series are 10 and 23 😀 the worst being the 20
0 Likes