Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sky Mobile - £150 Cashback - how do I claim?

(Topic created on: 07-06-2023 12:50 PM)
Notworthasook
Apprentice
Options

Good morning,

Last month I took a new contract out with Sky and received a Flip4 as my new handset. The deal was £150 cashback to trade in my old Samsung.

Can anyone advise where I find how to process this?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Notworthasook
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, just completed the form. Seem to make it so difficult.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Notworthasook  Maybe, need to check the Terms of offers when you purchase/take out contracts.  Companies (including Samsung when you order direct)   require claim  forms to be completed at times.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Notworthasook
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, the terms on the website were fairly straightforward. Order said product and trade in eligible product in for £150 credit / cash back. I read through it before placing the order. The problem is that since I placed the order, there has been zero correspondence in regard to it.

All sorted now thanks
Markitos267
First Poster
Options

I did the same attached contract as proof of purchase and everything asked on the form , but not email received yet.

0 Likes
CraigDavid
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem here, used this trade in deal before and was super smooth and easy to do.

Only reason why I considered it again this time but of course ran into issues.

No confirmation email sent out, no return pack/label received within 2 days then emailed and waited 3 days for a rather silly response, after some back and forth, I got a confirmation email. However now I'm getting "reminders" with 3 days left to return the old phone or I'll lose the cashback offer. 

Great job at fumbling this one Samsung.

0 Likes