Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick of these lying B@XXXXXXX.

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 10:13 AM)
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options

Less than 12 hours before they cut my phone off, due to Royal Mail and Covid, it hasn't been received YET. (My trade in)

Customer service claimed to send me an email, NO SIGN.

The £100 cashback, apparently not eligible despite proving that it included my s20fe. 

All in, FURIOUS with Samsung. TV is s***e (customer service were a waste of time) Buds are s***e. Keep it up Samsung and I will NEVER but Korean ***** again
9 REPLIES 9
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options
To top that off, TRYING to talk to customer service, I have had to stand in FREEZING weather for her to IGNORE ME. Worst customer service on the planet
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
That's rough buddy. 👁🔥
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Sorry to her what you're going through, it's a reoccurring pattern with Samsung, definitely not a mistake, it's happened to so many people ( including me) it must be deliberate.
Otherwise they'd admit their mistake & move forward, but not Samsung.
It seems they are all about the money & not customer service.
Hope they prove me wrong & sort you out.
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options
I appreciate that. Very sincere. I will keep you informed
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I guess the answer is to take them to small claims court rather than just rant. If more people stand up for their consumer rights then Samsung won't be able to treat customers with blatant disregard any longer.
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options
Ok. Three days later (the day after they received my trade in) they blocked my phone (over the weekend)

Samsung are arguing against blatant evidence that the website shows claim cashback on G780 which is the 4G, but they claim its the 5G.. what can't speak can't lie..

Legal action will be taken
0 Likes
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options
After many arguments and proof, they are finally honouring my claim!!
0 Likes
StripBear
First Poster
Options
Just bought a Samsung s22 ultra and O2 said I could claim £150 is there a place I can do this? Silly question I know 🤪
0 Likes
MaxiH78
Journeyman
Options
Probably the Samsung website. If in doubt; Google it.