Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I switch to APPLE

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 08:27 PM)
YTBagelz
Pioneer
Options
Send me a message down there 🔽 if I should change or get next samsung I need a new 1 I've had me s10 lite 4 a while now 
6 REPLIES 6
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
I wouldn't recommend switching, if you aren't happy about your experience you could adjust a few things in settings, buy accessories or buy a newer phone.
KholaI
Options

No, you should stick with us forever and ever.

I'm kidding.

But, I'd advise choosing a phone based on your own preference. If there's a few models you've got in mind, compare them for their specs and then make a decision. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @YTBagelz  Not sure too many would recommend Apple here :smiling-face:   Best to decide on needs/priorities and choose a model that ticks the Boxes, do a bit of research.      As new Samsung Devices will be unveiled early 2022 think best to hold off for now, if not for  you earlier models should  also be reduced at this point.  I would compare with Android alternatives initially (as long as you are happy with System)  before considering Apple.   I did have an Apple device some time ago and have found  Samsung Galaxy to be a better experience, offers much more in terms of customisation.

Article here on some of the new devices which will be hitting the market.  https://www.techadvisor.com/news/mobile-phone/best-new-phones 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
YTBagelz
Pioneer
Options
Welll....
0 Likes
YTBagelz
Pioneer
Options
I'll think about this @JAMES4578
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
What do you consider a while? If the phone works properly and isn't struggling with apps then don't change it because it's not the latest model. My Motorola phone is from 2016 and works perfectly still. The S10 Lite is a decent phone
0 Likes