Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Website - Something went wrong. Your payment was unable to process. Please try again or contact your payment provider.

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 08:38 PM)
Blowfish
First Poster
Options

I've been trying to purchase a Samsung S21 on the Samsung website using PayPal Credit for the past 2 days and each time i get all the way to confirming the payment with PayPal but then i'm returned to the Samsung website and greeted with an error message saying:

Something went wrong. Your payment was unable to process. Please try again or contact your payment provider.

There's then a constant loop of the PayPal pop up payment window showing up and no matter how many times i click the payment again it just gives me the same error.

I tried contacting Samsung chat but they were no help, i've also asked PayPal and they say my account is fine and i checked this by using it on other websites without any problems. Does anybody have a solution to this or experienced the same thing?
8 REPLIES 8
razor911bv
First Poster
Options

Same here...no luck... 

Spookuk
Apprentice
Options

same here 12:18 6th Jul 21

HOkay
First Poster
Options
I can't seem to buy anything with Samsung Pay on the website, nor by using the card in my Samsung Pay+ as a normal credit card. I want that extra 5% cashback damnit!
StephV
First Poster
Options
I've had the same problem two days already and what worked for me just now is that I've done an order without signing in my account.
Before that I've tried hundred times from mine and my boyfriends account but it only worked when I'm not signed in.
0 Likes
Fizaan
Navigator
Options
Have you tried not signing on to your samsung account and put all the details manually
0 Likes
Tracer-09
First Poster
Options
You have been warned
Purchased travel chargers yesterday and my account debited twice
Don't until website fixed
0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
Same problem 4 times , they take the money and you have to wait 10 days until its returned , customer service is useless, I've given up with Samsung
0 Likes
Members_tcYiIoZ
First Poster
Options

Signed in to West exactly?

0 Likes