Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung warrenty is a scam

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 10:32 PM)
DPOHLE
Apprentice
Options

WOW My head hurts grasping this but after over a month of trying to figure out where my phone was and if it was repaired, countless call ins with only being told they have no idea they finally told me today they are sending my phone back unrepaired. A Z Flip that I bought and paid for in full from samsung directly. The screen stopped working and they said it was covered under warrenty. Now they say they cant read my IMIE number because the screen doesnt work so they wont fix it. So you sell me a phone Samsung and it. Breaks and you say you cant repair under warrenty because the screen doesnt turn on so you can get a number even though I bought the phone from you. How is this not a scam? Is that a new policy? You only fix phones that still work? 

11 REPLIES 11
Members_yoL7Mr9
Student
Options

Samsung is trying its best ability not to fix your handset, but finding unrelated issues to avoid responsibility.  People must report them to regulatory bodies and take them down for their scandalous behaviours. 

0 Likes
Tewari
Apprentice
Options

This might sound like a banter but I am sure a lot of us would have had the same experience because this company doesn't frigging care. They have made me wait for 21 days at this point for a replacement SPen (in warranty Galaxy Tab S6 Lite) and have told me 50 different things on each call I have made (sir wait 2 days; 72 hours; 3 business days; 2 weeks; 3 weeks max etc.) Today is the 21st day after they "created a support ticket for the replacement S Pen" and when I call to ask the status today, they have now asked me to wait for 2 more weeks. Why the hell does this company not care about customer's time, patience and work???? This is the worst support I have ever been provided by any company. Can someone suggest me what I can do now because I think they are just stalling to get my warranty done with so that they will not be accountable. Argggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes