16-03-2022 07:26 PM in
February 20 I made an order on a S22 Ultra, I traded my old phone and was supposed to get XX swedish kr. March 2nd I got an email from Samsung Recycling that they have accepted my trade and that they gonna pay me, and that it would take up to 5 days until I get it, fine. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and then the 9 I called Samsung Support and asked, and how it all looked:
1. Approved March 2nd, approved and would get paid within 5 days.
2. March 9 I called, but the girl fussed that I have already received my money, I asked how it was possible when I ordered February 20, then March 2rd I received confirmation email that the trade was approved and that I would get paid, then she said that's not true.
3. Got an email that I should wait for the money to come.
4. Called again, and then I got the answer that I will not get any money because I already have received (directly when I ordered the phone February 20).
5. Received the next email stating that I have misunderstood and that I will not get any money at all.
6. Called again and the guy first thought it was wrong from my side and that I should not get, then after a lot of talk and I explained everything slowly but surely (seemed like he had a hard time understanding) everything so he said I should contact Klarna (global payments and shopping service) because he can not help.
7. Contacted Klarna (global payments and shopping service), and she (who I talked with) saw that I should get money back, reacted that it has taken so long and said where I should contact.
8. The next day I received a reply from Klarna and they replied that I should get a refund but it is reserved because Samsung has not released and approved it yet and that I should try to get in touch with them again.
9. March 16 - both sent emails and called, the girl I talked to first said that I must have received my money because it says that a deduction was deducted from the total amount immediately when I paid, yes BUT I have not received them, and first you (Samsung) had to approve my trade, so how could I get the money right away? and Klarna has said that they see that I should get money but that it is not approved by Samsung yet, still reservation (by Samsung), and then she reacted that it was a bit strange and would check it out.
She was supposed to email me immediately (what she said) so I could forward the email from Klarna, screenshot from the bank, screenshot of the email I received from them/Samsung Recycling (March 2nd) that my trade was approved, but no, whole day and I have still not got email from her.
What a scam Samsung is, what can I do? the support don't seem to know so much.
- Ordered February 20
- March 2 I got a email from "Samsung Recycle" that they approved my trade and going to pay me, gonna take up to 5 days til' I get my money.
- After March 9 I contacted them few times and they said that I will not get, or that will not get because I already had got (same day I paid for my order).
- March 16 the girl seemed little smarter and saw that something was wrong, was supposed to email me, but nothing.
- Confirmed that my trade was accepted March 2nd and they were gonna pay me then, now we have March 16 and I hav still not got anything for my trade/old phone.
What can/should I do?
03-05-2022 11:23 PM - last edited 03-05-2022 11:24 PM