Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung shames Chinese smartphone makers with Android 12 rollout.

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 02:27 PM)
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung shames Chinese smartphone makers with Android 12 rollout.

Samsung took the lead in mid-November when it released Android 12 and One UI 4.0 for the Galaxy S21 flagship series. Today, the company offers the latest Android 12-based update for three of its top-tier Galaxy phones, namely the Galaxy S21, the Galaxy Z Flip 3, and the Galaxy Z Fold 3. At the same time, Samsung is preparing the Android 12 update for dozens of other Galaxy phones and tablets that should be getting the first public build within the next couple of months. "

https://www.sammobile.com/opinion/samsung-shames-chinese-smartphone-makers-with-android-12-rollout/ 

In my opinion Samsung has come on in leaps and bounds both with innovation and the brave leap into the Fold and Flip market.

( The Note Line should have remained however  :winking-face:  )

And on the whole software updates have been much more frequent than in the past 👍

Galaxy-S21-Android-12-One-UI-4.0-3.jpg

Image taken from sammobile.com 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

5 REPLIES 5
redjj1492
Pioneer
Options
Really not here in the UK/ For the Flip 3!! no one ui over here yet 😴😴😴😴
Still waiting......
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly Samsung have been innovative  and One UI 4.0 was quick in rolling out for the S21 series. As far as z Flip 3 goes it has started rolling out in some countries, hopefully not too long for the uk. https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-z-flip-3-android-12-update-released-stable/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sure it'll be along soon @redjj1492 

I'm ok with waiting a little while so I'm happy to have a full new software update with everything ironed out fully.

0 Likes
Mwp1
First Poster
Options
Samsung seam to have slowed down on android 12 for the z flip 3 only available in one county yet the release is supposed to be now for the uk when my contract is up I might change manufacturer for my next phone
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

From what I've read the Android 12 with Samsung One Ui 4vhad a few bugs that affected the Flip and Fold phone's in Korea @Mwp1 

It then looks like Samsung temporarily halted the rollout while they ironed these out which will have had an impact on the rollout in other countries. 

0 Likes