Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung scammed me

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 09:33 AM)
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
I placed an order via Samsung website for a flip3 with a watch and they cancelled my order 5 times because they did not want to honour their trade in deal. They even cancelled ny valid voucher codes. They kept changing prices or removing devices and then telling me that the items were out of stock when they were clearly in stock to order again. Their customer service is probably the worst in the world.

By the way, if you read this then click the like button to let samsung know what kind of ***** they are. 

5 REPLIES 5
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @amjadellahi.

Sorry to hear about this. Did you manage to get in touch with our Online Shop Team? You can contact them on 0330 726 7467. They'll be able to look into this and get it sorted for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. They're the ones who caused all of the issues. If you're able to help please get in touch with me.
0 Likes
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
Hi Amjad,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Samsung Shop Team. Your Reference Number is *******.

My apologies for the experience, we have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. 

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Know that we continuously look for ways to improve our products and services. Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. Please reply to this email if there’s anything else that we can help you with. We will always be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,
0 Likes
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
How is this reply of any help whatsoever?
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Similar situation but trying to validate de warranty of an s21... as an advice... stay away from samsung...