Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 plus camera issues

(Topic created on: 20-07-2021 12:42 PM)
Maverick78
Apprentice
Options

Anyone seen the vertical split with different brightness? I get this on many pictures.

20210718_211745.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
First time I ever see that. Looks very strange. And it's just every now and then, not all the time?

Btw - great scenery you have there, where is that taken? 😘
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Maverick78 😊

Like @Oxygenic said beautiful scenery - but shame with the vertical split! It's likely that it has something to do with an app in the background that might annoy the camera. This might be an editing app or an antivirus program or something similar. 

Try running your phone in "safe mode" - so that it will run without third party apps. If it works in safe mode we can guarantee an app is the villain. Here's a guide on how to run your phone in safe mode: Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - Restart in Safe Mode | Verizon

Let me know how you go 😀

//ElinH

// ElinH
Maverick78
Apprentice
Options

Hello. This is Ervik at Stad in Norway 🙂

Maverick78
Apprentice
Options

Will check if this can solve the issue. A bit difficult to test as its random. Thanks!

0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Det ser veldig kult ut, dramatisk natur! 😘👌
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Let me know how you go 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Impressed by your Norwegian skills 🇳🇴

// ElinH
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nå skal vi ikke overdrive, men alle kan litt norsk, ikke sant? 😉🇳🇴
0 Likes
yabosid
Pioneer
Options
Alot of people say simply resetting the camera app will solve this. Go into the app info screen for the Camera app and clear cache and data under storage. No images will be lost but any settings you might have tweaked will be reset.
0 Likes