Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rewards pointless

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 10:44 PM)
azb110
Apprentice
Options

So after spending £1k+ to purchase my new Samsung S22 Ultra - I was intrigued and excited to hear about the samsung rewards scheme. I recieved 6290 points for my order which i thought was alot so i was happy.

Recently tried to redeem them to purchase something but it wasnt showing me how to redeem them. Basically it took me 4 very long calls to Samsung Support, 1 Live chat and me spending ages going through the website help to check how to redeem these points. Frustratingly and shockingly 4 of the customer support team had no idea about Samsung rewards and half of them i couldn't even understand what they were saying because they couldnt even speak English properly!!!

After several attempts to find out... finally worked it out and after ALL that... 6290 points are ONLY equal to £6.29 !! What a Joke?!

Spend over £1k to get £6 off...

REALLY ANNOYED AND P*****D OFF! 
7 REPLIES 7
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Lol lol 😆.. You were reading my mind I guess, I wanted to put a post asking, how much 12000 points worth in ££s, so reading your post.. I can guess it,
Only good thing, in my account there is a link to click if I want to redeem my points

I was expecting at least £50.00 lol 😂 😂...
Thanks for the share
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Free money is free money irrespective of how much it is. To moan about is just bizarre!

Did you get any other free stuff when you purchased the phone?

I got earbuds pro, 12 month Disney, £6.29 in reward points then gifted 40000 reward points out the blue pretty good deal if you ask me.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow I still need to chase for points for £2k worth of purchases, think I won't bother
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
After buying a few chargers... Think I won't bother checking what to do with my points lol.
0 Likes
azb110
Apprentice
Options
Ikr its crazy! I was expecting around dat much too. Its actually a joke!.
azb110
Apprentice
Options
Indeed!! They are literally pointless
0 Likes
YouTeeOhhNo
First Poster
Options
Can I ask how you were able to finally redeem your points? I've had no luck with the chatbot people
0 Likes