Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung rewards issue

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 08:27 PM)
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Can anyone advise on how I can use my points? I've got 44000 of them and no where on a purchase screen does it mention anything about using my points?

There is a tiny bit that says you can earn rewards on this purchase but that's all. Definitely signed into my samsung account when trying to purchase?

Cheers
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes I have done a post on using rewards points
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/how-to-use-your-samsung-reward-points/td-p/...

Just be aware the if a product already has a particular special offer
You may not be eligible to use them
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for that. I've just checked again, I have no option to pay with points. I was trying to use them on the S23 pre-order.

I see you mention that you may not be able to use them, if an item already has an offer. So i tried to add a Galaxy Tag or Buds to test it but still no way of redeeming them.

My points don't have an expiry date near them either, could they be expired?
0 Likes
Rainmaker22
Journeyman
Options
You should be able to use your points in the payment page. I have just went through the journey!
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
You can only use on certain products they don't apply to everything on the Samsung site even if it os not on special offer. Also be aware that they expire.
0 Likes
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Cheers. It really must be limited to what you can use them on. Anyway, went to order screen protectors for the S23 Ultra & S23 and it allowed me to use them! Thanks all