Did you mean:ย 

Samsung reject warranty if ur mobile Has dents or scratch

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 12:34 PM)
fold5G
Voyager
Options

samsung is coming very disrespect towards costomers๐Ÿ’

You have 2 years warranty for ur mobileโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ buuuut

your mobile Case should  good as new๐Ÿค”, nรถ dayly use signs, nรถ scratches๐Ÿ˜. No dents๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

How Could this Happen? 

Buy IT and KEEP IT in box( Dont use IT) 

Any mobile can get adent or 2 and scratches. 

If ur mobile Has minor scratches or dents in frame. Nnnnnnnooooo warranty

I Find this completely unfair. 

They reject My warranty because 2 small dents. 

Who Has similar experiance with greedy Samsung? 

USA costomers  sue samsung now as the New models camera glass get damaged from itself. who Has similar experiance? Can mobile Not get scratches or dents? Even in case๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

If ur New Model get camera glass hair line crack. Check the link. 

Please Tell me if u face Problem with Samsung injustice warranty? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/technology/news/story/users-sue-samsung-for-broke...

9 REPLIES 9
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Never had a warranty repair declined but hardly had to use one. In fact I believe my last repair request was for a Galaxy Note 4 a few years back.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
In my years of owning mobiles since the 1980s I have never dented a phone. High impacts can damage the phone internally hence warranty claims getting declined. Use a case and look after your phone.

The law suit is a separate issue ie possible design fault so don't confuse the issues.
c4r4mel
First Poster
Options

You are totally correct,

Just got mine rejected for small dents (minor cosmetic damage) I just wanted then to remove the water in the lens (small bubbles from condensation). they wanted 190gbp for something that takes 30 min, some cotton and isopropyl. Utterly ridiculous.

Ravin Agrawal
Journeyman
Options

I have the same experience. I bought Z fold from Samsung my mobile has minor scratches but now they are not covering the Battery and screen which has a green line in it under warranty. It does not make any sense at all. When I asked why wasn't I informed beforehand while buying the product I was not it is a known fact which was laughable considering I am hearing it for the first time

Ravin Agrawal
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
ADOX2525
Student
Options

Same here - disgusting warranty conditions handling - never buying Samsung again 

Fierfaerie
Student
Options

Yes! I bought the galaxy z fold 4 a $2000 phone!!!! And there's a tiny scuff mark on the HINGE! Mind you, the case I purchased from them with the phone did not cover the hinge, so it got scuffed in my purse. I'm furious that they are cheating their customers like this. Anyone wants to sue, count me in. I wish there was a way to tell the entire world about this injustice. They don't stand by the equipment they manufacture, extremely shady business practices. 

0 Likes
warranty declined
First Poster
Options

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE,I HAVE BOUGHT FOLD 4  SIX MONTHS BACK AND MY PHONE NOT BEING UNFOLDED FULLY.DUE TO A SMALL DENT MY WARRANTY HAS BEEN REJECTED.THIS IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

0 Likes
Members_SMVHPz6
First Poster
Options

Yes, I suspect it's a scam Samsung and their UK repair partner are pulling the rip people off. I have a Fold 3 and like almost every fold 3 after a year it developed the classic black line down the middle. The customer services person was almost to keen to get it in for a warranty repair. Within a few hours of it arriving I get a txt from Samsung can I call "them" (WeFix) they tell me that because of a few light cosmetic scratches on the front the middle screen is out of warranty but then I notice an email demanding ยฃ700 to fix the phone and "restore my warranty".

Strikes me a lot of people just need their phone and when faced with this will pay wefix the vastly inflated ยฃ700 to get it fixed which for them turns a Samsung low paid job into a expensive job. From Samsung's point of view they avoid the costs of honoring their warranty. Obviously WeFix say "It's samsumg" and Samsung say if out valuable partner says a scratch voids the warranty we can't help...

My advice, buy Apple going forward, massively overpriced but their techs are honest and honor their warranty.

0 Likes