Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung put my repair / replacement case under someone else's account and are now refusing to process my case

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 06:27 PM)
AlexeyB222
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I've got a very frustrating case of dealing with Samsung customer support.

I've had a freezer failure within a week of getting plugged in. It seems the customer support person I've dealt with had put my case under someone else's account. After the engineer visit confirming the appliance needed a replacement I've called again to find out that the account holder name wasn't matching. I've asked the customer support person to fix the issue by setting up the account with the right information, but he suggested it would be easier to deal with alternative resolution team.

After speaking to the alternative resolution team, a pick up of the failed appliance and replacement appliance has been scheduled. Old appliance was picked up by the Expert Logistics firm but the replacement appliance was badly dented so I was told to contact Samsung to re-deliver.

I've called Samsung on the same day but customer service is refusing to deal with me because they cannot "verify my account" with name, contact details and even the address not matching now, despite the fact the all deliveries and the pickup was done to the same address.

Can anyone suggest the right team who can investigate and rectify this situation? The team I've dealt with were unable to have my call transferred to anyone who could help. I would really like to avoid going to court for this, with a full time job, new house and a newborn baby I struggle for time as it is...

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @AlexeyB222, I'm very sorry to hear about your case. I sent you a PM to discuss this further. 

0 Likes
Members_7DQnFQw
First Poster
Options

I have had a similar problem with Galaxy A40 I now suspect that they knew from the time I explained that it was always displayed no network connection which happened gradually over time so they messed me about from the get go they're in breach of contract to supply you a working phone so stop your payments immediately as they will never resolve your issue but will take as much money as possible off you me (up until I gathered thier strategy ) and many others. While they are messing you about you are paying for nothing it's working for them, enough said 

0 Likes
Members_7DQnFQw
First Poster
Options

Just stop payment and ignore threats to damage your credit rating it's all bluff because they are in breach of contract to supply you with a WORKING phone

0 Likes
Members_7DQnFQw
First Poster
Options

Why don't you get honest and say when contract has been breaced and payment should stop immediately

0 Likes
Members_7DQnFQw
First Poster
Options

Why is the internet full of supposed fixes for multipudes of Samsung galaxy problems that cannot be fixed if you are paying for nothing more fool you

0 Likes
Members_7DQnFQw
First Poster
Options

The first thing that Samsung do is send you a sim which is an immediate breach of contract as they should send a replacement phone which you will never hear of being done SACK Samsung because they don't work for you

0 Likes