Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Promotional item not received

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 04:17 PM)
GerardG
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else been having problems with getting there samsung Promotional item that you have claimed..? I've been trying and waiting for my samsung harman kardon speaker since 7th January and everytime i tried claiming it i was getting told gone through then message saying I'm missing information needed i contacted samsung to ask for help got it sorted but took till end of January to be sorted. Was told by samsung that it was fault on their end and will dispatch one ASAP now the delivery company lost my parcel they've investigated it and admitted fault on their part so I have to contact samsung to inform them and they will decide to replace the item or pay me the value of the item.  I've contacted samsung told them and been waiting to hear back to what is going on.  I'm disabled and suffering from server epileptic seizer and the seizers are brought on by stress anxiety etc and this debacle has impacted my health.  Both company's have admitted fault so don't see why I'm not getting any response.  This started on 7th January then parcel lost on 3rd February and been waiting since then for the issue to be resolved i feel that the least that they could do is replace the item and compensate me for all the trouble and problems that I have suffered with this issue.  Is there any more people who have had similar problems 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Darren22
Voyager
Options
what phone did you to get this promotion.
0 Likes
GerardG
First Poster
Options
hardman kardon speaker
0 Likes