Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung PAY

(Topic created on: 27-07-2021 02:26 PM)
mackiller
Student
Options
My phone a 21 5G. Doesnt want to setup samsung pay accordingly.

It shows my default language but all of a sudden i shall accept terms in german. Trying to add cards only accepts german cards. My home adress is not accepted as it is in sweden and not germany where I dont live. I have a swedish samsung phone bought here in sweden.

I would really want to use samsung pay again but this is a mess and I cant get further.
7 REPLIES 7
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It sounds like you are on German firmware. Your phone might be a "grey" import from Germany and then sold in Sweden. Where did you buy it from?

Then again it really doesn't make sense either - since German and Nordic phones should be on the same multi CSC I'm not mistaken, a reset should do the trick. The CSC is set when activated with a sim card the first time, that SIM card country sets the phones CSC...
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
But I'm not 100% sure here, maybe some one more technical can help out with advices?
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can check firmware in Settings > About the phone > Software info. You should have NEE as I have to be on the right Nordic fw (I have a Note 20 Ultra, so differs a little from yours, but still NEE should be there). SmartSelect_20210727-143719_Settings_37614.jpg
0 Likes
mackiller
Student
Options
Thanks for helping. This is what it says.Screenshot_20210804-105326_Settings_15654.jpg
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, didn't see that you replied. You are indeed on a German firmware, I think it might even be a Vodafone specific firmware.

Depending on how safe you feel with flashing firmwares yourself I would either contact the seller and complain and ask for a Swedish phone or go to Samsung support center and have them doing it. Should you choose to flash it your self; Google something like "how to flash Samsung Galaxy phones with odin" and also look for right version of the firmware, could be found at sammobile.com - however I can't help you further with that here as I don't think it would be approved by Samsung on an official community... @ElinH can correct me if I'm wrong here. Good luck!
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @mackiller 

It sounds like you have a German firmware just like @Oxygenic said 😮 I'd advice you to contact our support so that they can take the IMEI number of your phone to see where it's from. You find our Swedish contact details here

//Elin

// ElinH
0 Likes
Members_GC0yZiM
First Poster
Options

Hi @mackiller 

I also have the same problem. So how has it been with you? Does samsung support actually help you with this case?

0 Likes