Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay - Can't install the app on phone and watch 4

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 05:32 PM)
joycelrn
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I am not being able to install the Samsung Pay app on my phone or galaxy watch 4.

It says it is not available in my country (Sweden). I contacted customer service and they just told me there was some problem and that I should wait, without any detail or asking much about my case. This was the second time I tried contacting customer support and had poor / no real support and this is disappointing. 

Today I found there is an app for Sweden and could start to install it on my phone, but I can not pass the Verification Method screen in the Registration, neither using fingerprint or a PIN. It stays on "Secure keypad is opening. Please wait ..." and nothing happens. I could not find this Swedish one when checking on the galaxy watch 4.

The main reason I chose to get the Samsung phone and watch was to use this option (unfortunately my bank only accepts Samsung Pay, not others). I am super disappointed with the issues and poor support. Seriously thinking of returning the watch at this point.

Anyone who had this issue and could have it fixed?

8 REPLIES 8
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Uninstall the app and then go into settings and search samsung pay. Open it then it will asks if you want to install samsung pay (sverige) click yes/install and then it should work correctly. Installing app manually via store probably is not correct way to do.
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @joycelrn 😊

Did you manage to solve this issue?

// ElinH
0 Likes
dali9q
First Poster
Options
Går inte att lägga till kort på galaxy smartwatch 4 står bara verifiera kort har gjort det typ 10 gånger men funkar inte återställt klockan och om installerat samsung wear 3 gånger men funkar fortfarande inte
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
Samma här
0 Likes
joycelrn
Apprentice
Options

I still couldn't install it.

It says it's not available in my country, but it is and I can use it on my phone.

Every time I contact Samsung they tell me to try again and wait.

Disappointing not to be able to use the feature because as I said it was one of the main reasons for me to buy the watch.

0 Likes
joycelrn
Apprentice
Options

Did you manage?

I still couldn't install it.

It says it's not available in my country, but it is and I can use it on my phone.

0 Likes
Magidd
Journeyman
Options
Ja nu funkar de normalt
0 Likes
Liju John Manalel
First Poster
Options
If you are unable to reinstall the app (keeps looping the installation and downloading continuously) uninstall it and install the apk from any trusted sites on the internet. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, it will automatically upgrade to Samsung Wallet and function normally.
0 Likes