Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung offers Do Not Trust

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 02:48 PM)
mceyre
Journeyman
Options
Do not trust there offers, I ordered a watch4 on promotion from the website,  stated I would get free buds2  however they never arrived. I phoned customer service team who transferred me another team who transferred me anther team and back to customer service. Got no ware with them. I love the Samsung products but there care of customers in rubbish.  Won't be purchasing anymore Samsung products from Samsung.  And I do not reccomend them anymore.  At least Apple customer service look after there customers. 
Samsung have told me that I can't have my free gift as I didn't add it to my basket. Thats true but within 7days I would of thought customer service would be able to sort it and give them to me still. . 
I am now awaiting trading standards advise next. 
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Customer Services is DREADFUL and should be avoided at all costs.

I would return the watch for full refund citing their failure to honour their advertised offer.

SG Watch 4 has awful battery anyway.
0 Likes
mceyre
Journeyman
Options
It is, I'm thinking of returning it, however I've been waring the watch and I guarantee they won't offer me a full refund, with there customer service been so shocking I imagine I'll have to fight for the refund too.
It's my first smart watch I've had and I like the product, battery life isn't great but I just charge it when I charge my phone so once a day, its just very handy with work. I provided all proof of offer and purchase. They are just awful, and there is no complaints team as such neither 😕
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I had a long running feud with Samsung Customer Service and currently I've now actioned a chargeback and will go to Section 75 if that fails.

Assuming you're based in the UK, ordered online and paid by credit card (not debit card) then speak to your bank and follow the same process.

Good luck
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Sorry to hear that the experience was less than satisfactory. I know that there might be issues with third party stores but I'm not aware of issues with a first party store. 

My recommendation is to wait until a moderator will answer your topic, they can look into your case. 🙂 

0 Likes