Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Never Listens To Customer Feedback

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 08:47 PM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options
I will not minced words. I have been making the same suggestions in the past 12+ months but i'm starting to believe Samsung never listens to its end users.
1. A better and easer way to hide apps (then finding them afterwards) similar to the implementation of Oxygen OS & MIUI via swipes and gestures and not just pressing buttons thru Secure Folder.
2. Full, unrestricted use of Android gestures (especially when closing apps and/or swiping to go to the home screen) when a third-party launcher is installed - there's always a stutter when swiping/going to home screen as One UI remain bloated still and poorly optimised for Android OS. 
3. Better trade-in prices and phone pricing. e.g. S20 FE 5G is only £100 cheaper than the S21 FE 5G?  Why? A Huawei phone included for trade-in? Why? They don't even have Google Play Services.  Wanted to trade-in my Poco F3 but its not available. And the phone i wanted to buy is Out of Stock. VERY FRUSTRATING.  
It's all not negative...Flat front screen. dual stereo speakers, basic IP rating and a pre-installed high quality plastic screen protector are becoming more common but these things should be deemed "expected features" for both the S-line & A-line.
You are in the right direction (with One UI 4.0 and the latest A52s & S21 FE 5G)but we need to see more updates, more changes, more enhancements, more initiative from Samsung based on suggestions like mine. 
More changes  = happy customers. It'd not rocket science. 

10 REPLIES 10
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Nowadays choosing a phone can be stressful. Will it be just the right size for your hands? Will it last the whole day? And can your wallet afford it?

I had a positive experience with Samsung when it comes to repairs albeit a nightmare with the third-party courrier. On two occasions i never had to pay anything but also i received my phone the very same day. I guess this comes with what you pay as a "premium".

For their specs generally Samsung phones are a bit expensive comparing it other makers like OnePlus, Oppo and Xiaomi. I don't know why Samsung still doesn't seem to realize this. Their update cycle has improved. Their One UI has improved but there are still far too many little quirks and niggles that makes it inferior (in my eyes) than near-stock Oxygen OS/Colour OS or MIUI. 

Let's just face the fact that One UI is still very bloated. The irony is if a UI is bloated performance and battery life take a hit. Again, does Samsung realizes this? Only a higher being would know. 

Another thing is the "fragmentation" of chipsets within region. Just saw a leak of the expected processor variations in each region. Again the UK and western Europe is being treated as "second rate" being that we will get the Exynos chip here rather the Snapdragon which the Americas and South East Asia/Middle East will get. This just boggles my mind. Again, only God would know the rationale for this. And i suspect it's got nothing to do with Covid.