Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung members- translate

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 09:39 AM)
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Here's an idea - perhaps we could have the option of translating a post to English similar to that as found on YouTubes comments.  What do you think? 🤔🤔
10 REPLIES 10
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is a great idea @woodlouse. I did the best I was able when replying in my rusty GCE level French to a query that was on this forum in French some time back and I think I did alright but there was a chance of course that my reply sounded like pitiful gobbledygook to anyone with a concise grasp of French..🤣🤣🤣🤪.. 👍👍
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I think it just makes sense really, with so many people posting in a foreign language it would be nice to just hit a "translate to English " button to be able to understand them. 🙂
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@woodlouse @Babishko  yes would be a good idea,   no option on Samsung Members.  However you can translate directly to English on the website with Google chrome,though not aware that is  available with any other Browsers.  on the mobile version or Desktop on phone you need to click the Menu Bar (3 dots)  and translate is one of the options available. on a  computer though it is available via right click. otherwise can obviously use Google translate separately.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Mange tout Rodney! Mange tout!
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
👏👏 🤣🤣🤣.. 👍👍
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Well I'd like to see this feature on Samsung Members - perhaps in the next update? Surely it can't be that hard, - even Amazon has this feature when reading reviews on their site.
AntS
Options

I think it's a great idea too, @woodlouse😎👍

I've forwarded it as a suggestion on to our developers. Me or one of the other mods will let you know what they come back with.

woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks. That's great news! 🙂👍
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

The developers have got back to us on this one.

With the Members app currently intended to provide a community local to its specific country, the developers are only seeing a limited amount of use-cases overall and so can't justify an implementation at the moment. But, the suggestion is on their radar now, so if the situation changes in the future it could be implemented. 👍