Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung, Let’s Bridge the Gap: Bring Galaxy Store and Themes to Kosovo!

(Topic created on: 11-05-2024 03:30 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Dear Samsung Team

As a proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, I am writing to express my enthusiasm for your innovative products. However, there’s one crucial issue that needs urgent attention: the lack of official support for Kosovo.

Why Kosovo Matters: Kosovo is a vibrant country with a tech-savvy population that deserves access to the full range of Samsung services. We’re passionate about our devices, and we want to enjoy the same benefits as users in other countries. Unfortunately, the Galaxy Store and Themes are currently unavailable here.

The Galaxy Store Experience: Imagine having a seamless experience where we can explore and download apps, themes, and other exciting content directly from the Galaxy Store. It’s not just about convenience; it’s about fostering a sense of belonging within the global Samsung community.

#SupportKosovo: We urge Samsung to recognize Kosovo officially and add it to the list of supported countries. By doing so, you’ll empower thousands of users to personalize their devices, discover new apps, and enhance their overall Samsung experience.

🙏 How You Can Help:

Prefix Code 383: Kosovo’s ITU-assigned prefix code is 3831. Let’s make sure it’s recognized in Samsung’s systems.

Galaxy Store: Enable access to the Galaxy Store for Kosovo users. We’re ready to explore, create, and enjoy!

Together, we can bridge the gap and celebrate technology without borders. Let’s make the Galaxy Store and Themes available in Kosovo!

Thank you for considering our request. 🙌

Sincerely, A Passionate Samsung User from Kosovo

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hey @Anonymous User and Welcome to the Samsung Community Forum.

I totally appreciate your viewpoint on this. 

The best avenue would be to also send your feedback via the Samsung Members App too. 

I wish you all the best.  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "