Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung issues

(Topic created on: 25-05-2022 08:26 AM)
Andrey21
First Poster
Options

Samsung is GARBAGE .I have appliances, phones, etc.Always having issues .After updates on my phones I,m having issues like apps not working ,now phone is not charging or carging to full for 8 hours,  moisture detected, headphones not working (headphones itself are working , checked with another device). For the appliances :Fridge - ice maker big problems every month have to do defrost otherwise stops producing ice, Oven - can't use self clean because it burns mother board right the way. Dishwasher stopped working had to unplug to reset it and then it started working again .Had issue with washer and dryer .TV updates issue loses connection to soundbar.The only devices I had no issues it's microwave and soundbar to this I can give 5 out 5 stars .THE REST I WOULD GIVE BETWEEN 2 AND 3 OUT OF 5 STARS.

IT IS REALLY SAD BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE SAMSUNG, THEIR DEVICE'S HAVE GOOD FUATERS AND FREANDLY INTERFACE, BUT BIG BUT HUGE PROBLEMS WITH HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE. 

IF IT CONTINUES THE SAME WAY ,I WILL BE LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT BRAND AMD PROBABLY MANY OTHER PEOPLE. IT'S TIME FOR SAMSUNG TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AND LET GO THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT DOING THEIR GOBS AND PUTTING COMPANY IN THIS SITUATION. 

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally understand and appreciate your viewpoint on the Samsung Products you have used @Andrey21 

It certainly sounds like you've had your fair share of issues.

I would suggest to visit a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre for support in regards to your phone if a factory reset does not help.

On balance I've used many Samsung phones , currently use a Samsung 70" TV, Samsung Soundbar , Samsung Tablet and two Samsung watches , smart tag and on the whole they've worked as they should.

Customer Support has been fine in most cases. I've only had two poor experiences with Samsung UK Support over the years.

I wish you all the best with your future brand purchase choices.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
There's undeniably been a downward spiral of late with quality control and customer service at Samsung of late. They do need to take stock of all negative comments like the above and do something about it. This many customers complaining about the same issues on a regular basis isn't acceptable for any manufacturer. Brand loyalty is one thing but it will not carry them forward if they keep churning out sub par goods. The way they are treating Fold and Flip owners with failing screens beggars belief too. I'm at risk of being branded a troll I guess since I comment about this issue fairly frequently but I'm only speaking the truth. I'm relatively happy with my Tab A7 but it will be the last Samsung product I invest in going forward. I do have an old Samsung TV and Blu-ray too plus a few PC components from their memory and storage division. Touch wood those haven't failed yet...