Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung is discriminating Bulgarian users

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 12:56 PM)
maodaa
Voyager
Options

Hello.

Why Samsung keep discriminating Bulgarian users with their devices?

We can't use Samsung Pay, we don't get beta program, we can't use Good Look, no actual useful offers in samsung members, no contests in samsung members and many many other options.

Don't we pay enough money for the premium devices like people in other countries?

What is behind these decisions?

Looks like it's better to pay for any other brand than samsung where we can use everything.

I am owner of all Samsung devices starting with S3 to S22 Ultra, but looks like it's time to switch to another brand.

So many limitations for us, we are not treated like valuable customers!

P.S. I am not sure if this is the right section to post about that.

11 REPLIES 11
maodaa
Voyager
Options

So you can see it by yourself that Bulgarian community is discriminated by samsung at every aspect.

0 Likes
zlatko23
First Poster
Options

I was avoiding Samsung products in the past 25 years, but finally decided to give it a try because I wanted a flip phone. I chose ZFlip5 over Moto Razr+ beacause of how the device felt in hand and the (false) expectation I will be able to use my BMW digital key with Samsung. Unfortunately it turned out that to use BMW DigitalKey one needs Samsung Wallet, which is not available in Bulgaria! I can understand missing payment options because of the local banks, but why not allowing Wallet that has other functionality than just payments?!! Also - why is GoodLock region restricted?! How can I use the cover screen of my device without it? And to add injury to insult - why is Samsung not allowing me to use my keyboard of choice(GBoard) on cover screen?!

Of course ranting in an internet forum will make no difference, but it can save somebody from the frustration of using Samsung phone.

I am really disappointed in how Samsung treats it's customers and this will be my first and last Samsung device!

0 Likes