Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 26-05-2022 04:28 PM)
Janeyy2001
First Poster
Options

I have for a long time had a major issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. I bought it second hand, it was all good to begin with. The battery was bad so the tab itself was a little slow and didn't have that great battery time. After a while it started dying when it was 20% left. As I said the battery was bad, so it wasn't strange. Later the tab kept restarting again and again in a loop at 50%. There was nothing I could do to interrupt the process. It stopped when I put in the charger. Then I finally changed the battery, there was something wrong with the first battery so I got a replacement. I've had the tab for about 2 years now. Now, since a couple months ago it has started to restart every time I use it, no matter what the battery procentage has been at. I've tried everything I can think of, did a factory reset a few times, cleared cache, scanned it for viruses & etc. I even got yet another new battery, but from a different brand to try out, but there's still no difference. I could really use some help (and no, I can't afford to buy a new one, and I also think it seems unnecessary).

//Johanna

0 REPLIES 0