Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 & S22+. Official post!

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:24 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 and S22 Plus. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... and don't forget to tell what device you are using 😎

On the Galaxy S22+  and Galaxy S22 , we want to introduce you to Nightography. After all, the best things happen after dark, so of course you want to capture the moment. When your camera detects that you’re taking a photo in the dark, the Big Pixel Sensor kicks into action, enlarging pixels to pull in more light, making your photo brighter. All of this means that you’ll be able to take night-time photos that come out as clear as day.

The Galaxy S22 series’ internal components contain a percentage of recycled plastic removed from the ocean. This means that our flagship smartphones are helping to clean up the planet.

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Funktioner | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung NO

FI: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung FI

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 Ultra? You'll find the official post for S22 Ultra here >>

/Emmi
0 Likes
96 REPLIES 96
Torpidu
Explorer
Options
Same problem here. Many of us are in the same boat.
0 Likes
Mobsyr
Explorer
Options
My s22 plus is awful, in games is very slow and bad picture quality, for example in pubg there is no ultra or extreme in setting, so my phone is like any cheap phone, I think i will return it. 
Mobsyr
Explorer
Options
LookScreenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٣٠٩-٠٠٢٧٣٤_PUBG MOBILE.jpg
0 Likes
Mobsyr
Explorer
Options
And not only pubg other games too.
0 Likes
Mobsyr
Explorer
Options
Buy me one.
0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Nya uppdateringen är redan finns tillgänglig för s22 serien!  Massa buggar samt stabilitet förbättringar 👍
leon_420
Apprentice
Options
Jag har fingeravtryck problem med min s22 utra ? Vet ni nåt om det ? Funkar ej alls
0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Har du installerat skärmskydd eller liknande? Du kan tabort nuvarande fingeravtryck och gör om igen kolla om det funkar efteråt!
0 Likes
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
Mitt bästa tips är att följs stegen i denna länk. För att utesluta om skärmen eller appar som strular. https://m3.idg.se/2.1022/1.628941/android-safe-mode
0 Likes
Fareecito
First Poster
Options
Tangentbordet fungerar inte som den ska på s22 ultra! Fixa skiten!!!!!
0 Likes