Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 & S22+. Official post!

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 02:24 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 and S22 Plus. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... and don't forget to tell what device you are using 😎

On the Galaxy S22+  and Galaxy S22 , we want to introduce you to Nightography. After all, the best things happen after dark, so of course you want to capture the moment. When your camera detects that you’re taking a photo in the dark, the Big Pixel Sensor kicks into action, enlarging pixels to pull in more light, making your photo brighter. All of this means that you’ll be able to take night-time photos that come out as clear as day.

The Galaxy S22 series’ internal components contain a percentage of recycled plastic removed from the ocean. This means that our flagship smartphones are helping to clean up the planet.

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Funktioner | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung NO

FI: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung FI

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 Ultra? You'll find the official post for S22 Ultra here >>

/Emmi
0 Likes
96 REPLIES 96
Meanmrgreen
Apprentice
Options
Funkar fint i min Corolla 2021.. oj såg att det var 22+. Har en ultra
0 Likes
Meanmrgreen
Apprentice
Options
Haven't noticed anything in my week of using the ultra on different networks.
0 Likes
Tratten_25
First Poster
Options
Gjorde du något särskilt? Min frus ultra funkar inte heller😭
0 Likes
Jimmy36
Explorer
Options
När jag googlar på det så är.det väldigt många i andra länder som har samma problem med chrome.
Jag använder både chrome och brave.

Firefox verkat fungera enligt en del
0 Likes
OmarOmsi
Student
Options
Hello guys I have a question
I just got the phone  yesterday  and I gotta say the battery life is really really bad I have 17 present left since it was 100 present  and I only have around 4.5h of screen time

Not even heavy use just normal social media and such

Yeah I selected 2k resolution and 120hz but still it's really really bad

Do you think there is problem with my phone?

0 Likes
samium2022
Explorer
Options
Solutions:

First of all, turn off auto-brightness, and Decrease the brightness according to your need.
Make sure to choose the minimum screen timeout time.
Go to Settings → Display → Screen timeout → Select Minimum Screen time (Recommended 30 Seconds)
Enable Power Saving Mode.
Optimize your all apps.
Go to Settings → Battery and device care → Tap on the Optimize now
That’s It
Halvah
Student
Options
Same issue here, first premium phone i had to charge this often
0 Likes
H4B1B
First Poster
Options
If the phone works as it should or the battery is as good as they announce, there should not be any need of power saving mode or minimizing of screen time. I had the same issue when I boght my S21 and still have the same issue without any improvement. But I have to say that the first few days, there will be a lot going on in the phone which is why the battery drops from 100 to 50 in a matter of minutes. But if that doesn't change after some time, you should consider contacting your supplier.
BjornA68
First Poster
Options
Min nya s22+ blir "skåll"varm i övre högra hörnet när den står i si trådlösa laddare. Någon mer som upplever detta?
0 Likes
Members_v0hJ0QI
First Poster
Options

Efter 2 dagar visade skärmen bara svartvitt - inga färger alls - även gamla foton i molnlagring. Gjorde fabriksåterställning - funkade 2 dagar sedan svartvitt igen. Någon med samma problem - någon som har en lösning?