Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 & S22+. Official post!

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 06:52 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all,

This is the official post about S22 and S22 Plus. Feel free to discuss hacks, features, updates... and don't forget to tell what device you are using 😎

On the Galaxy S22+  and Galaxy S22 , we want to introduce you to Nightography. After all, the best things happen after dark, so of course you want to capture the moment. When your camera detects that you’re taking a photo in the dark, the Big Pixel Sensor kicks into action, enlarging pixels to pull in more light, making your photo brighter. All of this means that you’ll be able to take night-time photos that come out as clear as day.

The Galaxy S22 series’ internal components contain a percentage of recycled plastic removed from the ocean. This means that our flagship smartphones are helping to clean up the planet.

Get more information and see all features here:

SE: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Funktioner | Samsung Sverige

DK: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funktioner og fordele | Samsung DK

NO: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus | Funksjoner og fordeler | Samsung NO

FI: Galaxy S22 & S22 Plus 5G | Toiminnot ja hyödyt | Samsung FI

So - what are your thoughts on the new S22 series? 🤳

Looking for S22 Ultra? You'll find the official post for S22 Ultra here >>

/Emmi
0 Likes
96 REPLIES 96
MRaximillian
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

Anyone knows if the s22 Ultra has fixed networking problems? My s21 Ultra, here in Sweden, is a real nightmare to use since it is constantly dropping of, with the Wi-fi sometimes being horribly slow? 

/Milan

0 Likes
spovat
Student
Options
Fick min s22 i torsdags och har lite konstiga buggar.

2 gånger har det hänt att när jag får ett samtal och svarar så är det helt tyst, lägger på blir uppringd igen osv. Måste Starta om telefonen och sedan funkar det. Båda gångerna har det hänt på eftermiddagen om det har någon betydelse.

Telefonen laggar ofta. Ex. Lyssnar jag på Spotify och öppnar snapchat så hackar musiken och bilden fryser för ett kort ögonblick, händer aldrig på s10 jag bytte i från.

Videos på Instagram fryser men ljudet fortsätter...

Det är allt jag kommer på nu.

Fler som har dessa problem?

rabiaturks
Apprentice
Options
I had mine last saturday, the battery drained so fast OMG and i dont understand the internet was so sloooooow, i dont think so of its from my network because internet on my iphone was strong and i have the same network-.
0 Likes
Jimmy36
Explorer
Options
Jag får blackscreen väldigt ofta när jag scrollar på internet, riktigt irriterande
Tratten_25
First Poster
Options
Är det flera som inte längre har tillgång till android auto på sin s22 +?

0 Likes
IGtravel8maket
Journeyman
Options
Det händer samma ska här , jag funderar på all lämna den tillbaka? Eller handlar det om uppdatering
0 Likes
IGtravel8maket
Journeyman
Options
Jag upplev att den är väldigt långsam
0 Likes
spovat
Student
Options
Ja samma här, är bra mycket segare ön min 3 år gamla s10... kommer nog en uppdatering snart hoppas jag
IGtravel8maket
Journeyman
Options
Det hoppas jag med, samt jag hoppas de bjuda på något pga dett