Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung G5 Odyssey firmware

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 11:49 PM)
ppppatrick
First Poster
Options

Hi guys.

I bought a G5 monitor but can't seem to find a firmware update file.

Mine says model C32G53TQBU and M-T5500GCZA-1000.2

Can anybody help? Thanks a lot

0 Likes
238 REPLIES 238
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

Just to copy and add if thats what you asked for 

here is exact number thats on box of monitor :

S32AG550EU

however ill write down from system : 

Model : LS32AG550EUXEN 

Software version : M-A5500GCZA-1002.4

( from monitor information )

0 Likes
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

Been 2 days since last reply, hopefully there is update file and hope for all of us with this version of monitor

0 Likes
Itachi
Student
Options

I have the exact same issue! aftre renaming  "M-T5500GGZA-1009.1[EA0F].Bin" to "M-T5500GCZA-1009.1[EA0F].Bin" the monitor reconizes the update file but won't go further than 0% and than just restarts. 

Does someone know how to install the lastest firmware "1009.1" on the LC27G54TQBUXEN model? 

thanks in advance!

0 Likes
BossPesto
Apprentice
Options

Just try the attached Firmware by Emmi S. M-T5500GCZA-1001.0[1A6D].bin.zip.

This seems to be the latest firmware for monitor model LC27G54TQBUXEN. 

0 Likes
zeroice
Student
Options

I cant find any firmware updates on Samsung website at all from S/N or Model number...

Can anyone help me?

Model Code: LC32G53TQBUXEN
Model: C32G53TQBUXEN

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @MiyagiKilla 

And sorry for the delay, just got confirmed from our monitor experts which FW you should have. Here you go, I have attached the latest FW for you 😊

/Emmi
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

What is this, isnt supposed to be 1009 latest update for my model? 
installed it, worked and then my monitor turned black and started to smoke from back… now i dont know whats going on 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @MiyagiKilla 

No, I just double checked with our monitor experts an the latest FW for LS32AG550EUXEN is the one I attached earlier. 

Does not sound good with black screen and smoke! There should not be any correlation between the FW installation and smoke unless you already had the latest version installed and had renamed it to 1009 or something like that. That can might be the issue then. 

However if your screen is black and the monitor has smoke, you should definitely call our support for service as soon as possible!

/Emmi
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @zeroice 

Sure! I would need the numbers on the back of your monitor as well, usually something like CA01, FA02 etc 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

Sorry for this but i had to prank you :smiling-face: everything is good, 1009 or version that was renamed was not installed, file you attached worked and thats all about it. 
i had to put smile for people that will read it in future. 

enjoy your day and thank you! 

0 Likes