Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung G5 Odyssey firmware

(Topic created on: 31-03-2023 02:49 PM)
ppppatrick
First Poster
Options

Hi guys.

I bought a G5 monitor but can't seem to find a firmware update file.

Mine says model C32G53TQBU and M-T5500GCZA-1000.2

Can anybody help? Thanks a lot

0 Likes
229 REPLIES 229
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @ppppatrick 

I have attached the FW here 😊 Have a nice weekend!

/Emmi
Members_foYV6DZ
Apprentice
Options

Hey, can you help me too, Mine says model c27g54tqbuxen and M-T5500GCZA-1001.0 , is there a newer update firmware ? Cant find any Firmware for my monitor, if there is a newer one pls share 😊

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Members_foYV6DZ 

You have the latest one, it was released a month ago in January so you are good to go 😄

/Emmi
BossPesto
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I recently purchased the monitor model LC27G54TQBUXEN. It has the firmware M-T5500GCZA-1000.2 installed.
Is this the latest firmware? I cannot find a suitable download on the support page for the above model:
https://www.samsung.com/de/monitors/gaming/odyssey-g5-27-inch-144hz-1ms-curved-lc27g54tqbuxen/

However, on the page of the model LC27G54TQWRXEN I find firmware downloads (latest version 1009.1 dated 25/02/2022):
https://www.samsung.com/de/support/model/LC27G54TQWRXEN/#downloads

How do the models differ, especially firmware-wise?

I tried to install the mentioned firmware 1009.1, but without success. After renaming the file name "M-T5500GGZA-1009.1[EA0F].Bin" to "M-T5500GCZA-1009.1[EA0F].Bin" the file was recognized, but the update aborts at 0% and the monitor restarts. I have already tried the following things:

- Only the firmware file was put on the USB-drive.

- Used several USB-drives of different manufacturers and sizes. Also the SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Blade 2.0 recommended several times in forums.

- Formatted the USB-drives in CMD as follows:
Open a Command Window (cmd)
Enter diskpart
Enter list disk x
Enter select disk x
Enter clean
Enter create part primary
Enter select part 1
Enter active
Enter format fs=fat32 label="Optional"

- Formatted the USB-drives as a non-bootable device in FAT32 using the Rufus software.

- Rebooted the monitor before and after the failed updates.

Does anyone have any other possible solutions?

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @BossPesto 

For firmwire issues I would contact our support to find out what it can be exactly 🤔

I will attach the latest FW version for your monitor here 😃

/Emmi
0 Likes
BossPesto
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the information that your attached file is the latest firmware for the model LC27G54TQBUXEN. The firmware update finally worked.

Could you tell me the changelogs?

You can't find the attached file in the offical download center of the support page for above model (show link below).

Perhaps uploading it for other people will prevent more questions :smiling-face:

https://www.samsung.com/de/monitors/gaming/odyssey-g5-27-inch-144hz-1ms-curved-lc27g54tqbuxen/

0 Likes
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

Hello Emmi, really hope you will notice my message and help me out because i have problem for days finding firmware update for me G5. 

here is exact number thats on box of monitor :

S32AG550EU

however ill write down from system : 

Model : LS32AG550EUXEN 

Software version : M-A5500GCZA-1002.4 

also i would like to have as many options for install that you could give, usb or what ever there is so i can give more attempts on this. Its my first time trying to update and going trough many videos and tutorials its still hard for me. 

really hope you will see this and help me out. 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @MiyagiKilla 

Of course I will try to help you! 😃

I would also need to know your current FW or the version number of your monitor (a note on the backside that usually says something with CA01, FA02 etc). Let me know I will have a look!

/Emmi
0 Likes
MiyagiKilla
First Poster
Options

Im so happy that you read my message and trying to help me out with this. I have with multiple usb 16 / 8 GB of memory, did all that was required for formating and file was not found. Then as my friend suggested me version had 2 different letters, so i renamed file and it was “bingo” for a few seconds. Update was recognized, from 1002 version i had option to update to 1009 , after accepting it was stuck at 0% and didnt continue. I guess it might be wrong version of file thats why that didnt work. 
been reading, searching for days and as you see  nothing didnt work. 

At the back of monitor it says : Version no. AA01 

I dont know what FW stands for so i cant give answer on this. Though its firmware version but in my first post i wrote it all so , ye i guess if Version no. didnt help let me know what else you need and where exactly to fine. 
happy to hear from you back, and hopefully this will be solved. 

0 Likes