Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Finance acceptance confirmation?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 08:22 PM)
Beastkingblast
Journeyman
Options

I placed a pre-order using Samsung Finance. They took an initial payment & I've received my agreement immediately by email. Does this mean Finance is accepted & confirmed? As at the end of the order it said they'd confirm in 72 hours......so I'm VERY confused. Tried calling Finance who can't advise until it's active, & Samsung customer service who were very useless & not grasping what I meant. Anyone with experience able to advise? My order shows as processing 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
MattyW
First Poster
Options

Mine is saying the same. Still waiting for it to be confirmed (whatever that means)

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have to be a bit patient.
If you have an Email confirming your order. Then just wait until you get notified further.
They are incredibly busy with new orders and I suspect they didn't expect the rush for pre orders that they've had
0 Likes
Beastkingblast
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately their customer service was basically useless when I called. Took 5 minutes for their system to load my details 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Beastkingblast
Journeyman
Options
I haven't even had a confirmation email of the order. I placed it last night. All I've received is the Samsung Finance email
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Your not alone
If you don't get anything by the end of tomorrow, then contact customer support.
If an initial payment has been taken, then you have your order in.
0 Likes
MattyW
First Poster
Options
Im willing to wait as one can only guess how busy they are. Im sure everything will be fine, and they are just making way through the orders.
0 Likes
Beastkingblast
Journeyman
Options
I'd like to think so, but the final screen made it sound like it needs to be confirmed, & I've read of other being declined after the down-payment & set up. If there's an issue I want to be able to re-order differently while I can. Keeping fingers crossed
Beastkingblast
Journeyman
Options
Fingers crossed
0 Likes
Pedroagf
Explorer
Options
Have the same exact problem, any news on this?
0 Likes