Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung falling apart Repairs and Refunds!!

(Topic created on: 19-12-2021 11:24 AM)
getoverhere
Student
Options

I bought a Samsung phone and decided to return based on the 28-day return policy. Samsung collected my phone via DPD and then confirmed they received it on the 26th November 2021. Samsung made no attempt to confirm receipt and I had to chase up the courier myself. Samsung has also surpassed its own SLA to return my money within 10 days. We are now on day 25 and still no refund. 

Every single day when I call them they apologise and say they have an internal issue and don't know what is going wrong, they do confirm they have received the device and that I have followed all the correct procedures.

No one seems to know what is happening, it all feels very amateur and I am considering claiming on my home insurance for legal action. 

(This is my second really bad experience with Samsung, the first being a faulty Fold 2 taking over a month to be replaced, again the call centre does the same things and apologises they actually don't do anything at all)

Any advice or similar experiences anyone?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A very common theme
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
How did you pay for the device?

If on debit card, ask your bank to do a chargeback.

If on a credit card, chargeback followed by a Section 75 claim.

Samsung very quick to answer the bank when money taken back.
0 Likes
getoverhere
Student
Options
Credit card, thank you for the good advice I will look into this.

Since posting this message they have been in touch explain that they have issues a refund. It not in my account yet but I'm not holding my breath.

Either way 24 days for a refund is unacceptable and if 8 wasn't having them every day it would have taken even longer.
0 Likes