Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ecosystem - Which products would you include?

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 11:53 PM)
Ratteb
Pioneer
Options

Here is a thought. If money is no issue. Which products would you include in your Samsung ecosystem? 

The fun part is that Samsung is not just a phone company which means one can pretty much create a smart home quite literally using only Samsung products.
5 REPLIES 5
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options

It's an interesting question 😄.

The phone will definitely be the S24 Ultra (my current device). Alongside it, I'd pick the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm. I'm eager to get the new Galaxy Book 4 Ultra, launching next week. The tablet won't be the S9 Ultra due to its large display, so the plus model will be a better choice. Now, for a good monitor, I'll choose the Samsung M8 for productivity. For entertainment and gaming, it's the Samsung Galaxy 65" S95C 4K OLED TV. As for smart home gear, I'll need a Samsung washing machine, smart fridge, microwave, and oven. For accessories, I'll grab five Galaxy SmartTag2 to keep track of my keys and backpacks. Also, the Galaxy Super Fast Wireless Charger and a 10,000mAh power bank with fast wireless charging. I'll skip the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro as I don't like "in-ear" headphones. It's a shame Samsung doesn't offer "on-ear" options.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Interesting question @Ratteb 😃 I'm so into SmartThings at the moment, and want to make my whole home smart hehe! It would be so convenient to have the lights, washing machine, dryer etc. starting when and how I like it, even if I'm not home 🙌

/Emmi
Ratteb
Pioneer
Options
Man, you came prepared 😃 I love it. I tried to write what my ecosystem would include but when it came to specifics about different products I froze, simply because there are many different products for many different things 😅.
Ratteb
Pioneer
Options
It feels like the possibilities are truly endless. I wish there was an IKEA-themed store for what a Samsung smart home could look like. Where one would go in and try out the different features it offers.
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options
Yeah 😂😂. Love tech and especially samsung 🥰