Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 06:48 PM)
S786
Voyager
Options
Has anyone take this cover out?
If so how was the experience when dealing with them?
Ive signed up for 2 yeras on S21 Ultra as its still within 6 months purchase however I was not asked about when the device was purchased.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
I used them last year for a cracked screen on my note 9.

Tbh it was a nightmare experience as they were almost impossible to get hold of and the time without phone was way too long.

End result though was spot on. They blamed it on the pandemic and being short staffed etc so can't really judge them properly
Marie Meuh
Pioneer
Options

A NIGHTMARE. 

They don't open your claim the first time you call. If you don't call back, they won't contact you back.

Once it's open, it's a nightmare to get them to come and take the product for repairs. I've had to stay out of work for 3 days so far because they promised me the company in charge would come tomorrow between 8 AM and 1 PM. I still haven't heard from them.

I had to reopend the case 4 times. And no replies. When you call, they play coy and say you just have to be patient that they'll call you back (they never do).

I sure hope my phone is going to get repaired, I just don't know when. It'll take what, 5 months?

Buy another effective insurance. Don't buy this one. It's a SCAM.

0 Likes