Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Cancelled and is no help

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 11:31 PM)
EA2
First Poster
Options

I placed an order for 2 Note 20 Ultras on March 23rd. During that time there was a promotion for $450 off per phone. I received a confirmation email and my delivery date was scheduled for April 16th. Today April 7 at 4:30am I received an email saying that my orders were cancelled and it said that the order "and activation cannot be completed by your carrier and have been cancelled. for more information, please contact your carrier." I have been back and forth on the phone for the last 3 hours speaking to Verizon and Samsung. Verizon says there is nothing on their end and nothing in my account that would void this request or order and Samsung keeps saying that it's on Verizon and I would have to talk to them. At no point is Samsung even offering to contact Verizon to expedite the order. The only thing I'm getting is "place the order again" but what about that original promotion? I'm extremely frustrated and no one at Samsung is able to help me!

1 REPLY 1
harris_barris
Pioneer
Options
Personally I would ask to speak to a team leader of each company and at the same time. Turn it into a 3 way call then you will have a team leader from Samsung speaking to a team leader of the delivery company and you can listen in. If the get to no agreement then ask Samsung for a full refund and compensation for your troubles.
If you do this, can you update and let me know how you get on. Just remember to be a little sneaky about it. Once you have (start with the one that has you on hold rhe longest) one of the team leaders on the phone, ask them if they mind if you stick them on hold for a minute, then call the other company. Then merge the calls. Make sure you get both of their names first and write them down (in case one or both hang up so you can complain about them) and try to record the call so you have proof of the whole thing
Please let me know how you get on if you try this. Cheers, and good luck with it🤞👍
0 Likes