Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung App - Sky Showtime

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 04:24 PM)
Jamie16
Apprentice
Options

When will Sky Showtime app be available on the Samsung App?

#app #showtime #skyshowtime #QledTV

38 REPLIES 38
kenneth-sungsam
Journeyman
Options

Strange. Have not had any problems (Denmark). 

It is really irritating I cannot cast from my phone but the app works on my LG (sorry Samsung) but of course not on my Samsung and we cannot blame them. 

ValoMan
First Poster
Options

Any new on the date?

hansstek
Journeyman
Options

SkyShowTime started today in the Netherlands, unfortunately no app on Samsung TV. You would think having a  QLED TV 85 inch QE85Q80T would give you the best. Bit disappointed. On my 2014 7500 65"tv apps where also a problem, I think this could be my last Samsung.
Is there any news about the app, is it in the making?

Ziggy69
Apprentice
Options

Just subscribed in The Netherlands. I have a Philips Android/Google TV. It works like a dream.
My mother in law has a Samsung and she complains about a missing app too. She says she got a notice that it will be available "later this year".

hansstek
Journeyman
Options

I have just ordered a Nokia 8000 mediabox to place in front of my tv. It is a shame from Samsung no mather less

Dirk09
First Poster
Options
  • You bought a Tizen TV, and would think it would give you the best Android apps? Can't hardly blame Samsung for the fact that SkyShowTime haven't released a Tizen app yet. If you need a TV that runs all Android apps, here's a free tip: buy an Android TV.    
0 Likes
hansstek
Journeyman
Options

It is very hard to read I see. Where do you see me asking for an Android app? I rather never use android fyi. If you have nothing usefull to say, please be quiet.

Here is my free tip to you, return to facebook or Twitter with you stupid remarks based on something in you head instead of reading the post. 

Crille2888
First Poster
Options

Hii,

when Will the Tv app for skyshowtime come for Samsung TV

Jamie16
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, it seems that this is a showtime issue.. They have not develop the app in Samsung. But then again Samsung hasn't clarified either.

I've tried using showtime on Google chrome on the tv, but it says showtime is not compatible. Maybe I am doing something wrong? 

I haven't seen much interesting content in showtime I don't think I will keep my subscription. 

0 Likes
Jamie16
Apprentice
Options

An update here. Chromecast works. It's a cheap alternative to fix the missing app on Samsung TV.