Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Account "94 Vouchers"

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 03:07 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Logged into my Samsung Account today, first time in a while just out of curiosity as my Bday is coming up and a couple of "Bday Samsung discount code" posts made me curious...

I was surprised to see in the voucher section the number 94... I don't recall getting 94 discount codes. I checked the 'available' and 'redeemed' section and both say zero.

I've had a few discount codes emailed to me about percentages off accessories... the best code was 25% off anything cause I have had a Samsung Account for many years... surely I've not had 94? What do you guys have? Can anyone beat my 94? No cheating or editing screenshot! Lol.

Maybe I should be logging in daily to see what these codes are or is this a mistake? Lol. I just prefer the old fashion email or SMS... or even WhatsApp... a few companies are using WhatsApp to promote or communicate with customers.

Screenshot attached...

5 REPLIES 5
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I would have happily taken your 25% off code from you 😄.... I don't have any!
Sewch
Explorer
Options
Your the best
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mitzzz999  Imagine it is a mistake, roughly how long have you had a Samsung account?   I have only had one discount  over 5 years though it was a 15% Birthday discount fairly recently.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Sorry, I'm not getting notifications properly on the app so don't see if people are replying to my comments. I've had a Samsung account for several years... I think since the Samsung Note 2 was released. I remember at year 7... getting a 25% discount on anything and I used it on a new TV. I will try to find the email if it's still in my inbox...
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
2 screenshots from my email inbox from Dec 2019.Screenshot_20210828-113746_Gmail_34966.jpgScreenshot_20210828-113729_Gmail_34965.jpg
0 Likes