Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung 50Q60T QLED HQ TV Reviews and Recommendations

(Topic created on: Saturday)
Melih_Aka
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

I bought the product from amazon. Delivery Fast and Safe. I definitely do not recommend the product. Why? Cons: - Case material quality is very low, - Panel quality is poor, (don't be fooled by Q Led) -

My opinions about the panel of the product in general are as follows; There is little to no light leakage, and its ability to render black colors and dark scenes is very good. I can also say that it is a panel that gives a very homogeneous appearance. On the missing sides, it would be better if the screen cover is made of a more matte material. As such, there is a reflection problem during the day. Let me remind you that the panel is 50hz. For 100hz, you need to buy a higher model.

View angle is around 90 degrees. - Side - bottom - top viewing angles after 120 degrees; colours, light, sharpness AWFUL! It shows white you know. You can only download it. -

There is a chronic Wifi problem. It is stated in domestic / foreign forums and product reviews. I learned later. Watching broadcasts over wifi is a very serious problem. (Tried beinconnect, tivibu, youtube, prime, netflix).

If I had known, I definitely wouldn't have bought it. - The control keys were worn out in the second month. It doesn't seem like it could last a year. - Color accuracy, contrast and brightness are not good.

(The color space data is wrong) It took me 3 days to get the right color. However, it was not as good as the old LG TVs. Pros: - Menus and application transitions are fast. - You can manage paid broadcast boxes with a single remote. How did I compare; Putting it side by side with my LA series 2014 LG TV.

Then, if there is a problem; I went and looked at the entry-level OLED and QLED TVs in stores. I do not recommend Samsung, other models are the same. If possible, choose LG and Sony. If possible, go and see the TV you will buy live. Product quality has dropped a lot in all companies.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Melih_Aka
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

The pluses have already been explained. Cons: Channel switching with the remote is difficult compared to the classical remotes or I couldn't get used to it. The tizen system is definitely not mkurtblog flexible and the content is very poor. No video is watched from the browser, there is no alternative, thanks to tizen, I did not try usb. There is a slide in the fast-switching images.

https://shop.samsung.com/tr/televizyonlar/

0 Likes