Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsing boost insurance £100 voucher

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 06:33 PM)
HarryBowers
Apprentice
Options
I bought samsing boost + insurance this morning and the website cleanly states that a purchase of the 2 year warrant will net you a £100 samsung.com credit voucher. My insurance is set up and working but I've heard exactly nothing about the voucher.  I called them 4 times and every time they hung up on me or told me to call back later as they were too busy. Has anyone had any experience with this? Where do I go to get the voucher?

8 REPLIES 8
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @HarryBowers. I appreciate that you are keen to receive the £100 Samsung.com voucher in respect of your new Care+ Boost policy. I've been able to locate a promotion that was running last year, so I'd expect similar terms to be applicable in this instance too:

https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/assets/uk/care-plus/Samsung_BoostPlus_Promotion.pdf

The key text here is: "the Participant will then automatically receive from a Promoter nominated third party either a £50 Voucher or £100 Voucher which can then be redeemed on Samsung.com subject to the corresponding minimum spend for a single transaction."

The offer certainly showed for me as well, and it is clearly stated on the site.

Just to reassure yourself, I'd recommend that you continue liaising with the Support Team here:

https://sales.samsungcareplus.assurant.co.uk/contact-us

Please keep us updated.

HarryBowers
Apprentice
Options
Hi Paul, I just spent another hour being redirected between support officers, and no one had a clue how to help! It seems that i never recieved an order confirmation number either, only an email with my policy number. The doc you sent is really helpful however, so thank you for this, i will keep calling to get my order confirmation number, and also hope that i receive my voucher code in 30 days
0 Likes
PeteGater87
Apprentice
Options
Apologies for hijacking this thread, but I'm in the same situation. It has been over a month now, no voucher has come through. Samsung customer care say the promo doesn't exist, the assurant support team say the voucher is handled by Samsung and won't help...
I've tried 3 different phone numbers for Samsung CS and been on hold for hours on end, online chat said to call, twitter team said to try online chat, Allianz said its not their problem....

Did you get anywhere @HarryBowers?
0 Likes
HarryBowers
Apprentice
Options
Hi Peter! I rang about 10 different numbers/chat services in the end, after a week they got back to me and said that I would receive promo details within a month of purchase. Please see the screenshot for ref. I accepted that as the end and have been hoping I will get the 'official' email sometime soon. So its really disheartening to see your message! Of all the people I contacted I had the best luck with the samsung messenger app and this number 03330000333. However it depends very much on the general willingness of the customer care team member to actually help you, instead of just passing you along to the next number. I hope you receive your code very soon!Screenshot_20220812-134205_Messenger.jpg
0 Likes
PeteGater87
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for replying Harry, that's really helpful. I'll try messaging them via messenger then, see what happens that way! Hopefully yours will come after a month like they say, I've had a bad time so far trying to get mine sorted...
0 Likes
PeteGater87
Apprentice
Options
Hi Harry,
Just wanted to let you know that if you have any trouble with your code being issued, try contacting: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com
I finally got my code issued a couple of days ago after almost 2 weeks of back and forth with someone called Shan at the email address above. Hopefully you won't need to contact them!
HarryBowers
Apprentice
Options
That's awesome Peter! Glad you finally got it. My 30 days is almost up and I've heard nothing yet so it looks like I'm going to have to do as you did
0 Likes
DJB666
Apprentice
Options

Same issue for me. S22, Boost promo notification on phone, followed, paid my £169 and nothing. Details at the time were that a code would be provided within 20 days. Assurant want nothing to do with my queries as "it is a Samsung promotion".

However, a call to the 0333 number and a very patient CS lady got me through to someone in Samsung promotions who listened and took down all the info. Now, a few days later I get the code through email. A happy ending, but a tortuous process.

The only thing that is not clear is the expiry date as the email says "Voucher expires 12 months of policy end date". I'd love to have the confidence that this really means 19 Aug 2025 (given a two year policy commencing 20 Aug 2022) as that means I could wait for a Watch 6 or 7 that doesn't overheat on LTE 🙂

0 Likes