Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Reward Points Upgrade Program - We are not Getting Them.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 10:13 AM)
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

So I have been in touch with Samsung regarding my S22 Ultra upgrade not showing on my account. I made contact and they told me as checked out as a guest we wont be getting them. 

Very crafty from Samsung as you could upgrade if you was logged in on your account. 

That's also why your order number wont show up when you try to view it in your account. 

Chat.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are in UK then we don't get this. Think it's a US thing.
If you are in the U.S, you may want to contact the Samsung community in the U.S.
Would have thought if you had the sales receipt, it could be credited.
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

You can join the program in the UK? also i got the points for my phone case i ordered. 

I asked the question about crediting it they binned me off. 

0 Likes
Katsudonvince
Pathfinder
Options
I didn't know that the Samsung rewards programme is not available in the UK. I live in the UK and I logged in my Samsung account when preordered the S22U. Although the rewards point is still not been updated (The website did say the points will be updated within 28 days after received of the phone.) I can see that I've earned 8,990 points on the order of S22U. Log in your Samsung account on your PC, go to orders and see if the points are there.
Hope this helps.Screenshot_20220302-093410_Gallery_12803_1646213650.jpg
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Did you pre order through the upgrade program? 

0 Likes
Katsudonvince
Pathfinder
Options
No I have not but I don't think it matters on the methods of payments. I am looking at Samsung UK website now and it did say earn 1% of the rewards. However if you check out as guest which I doubted cos you have to sign in your Samsunt account to be in Samsung upgrade programme , I don't think you get the points cos Samsung will have to know the account to credit the points to too.
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

When signed in you could not upgrade. It only works when you are signed out. 

It did say when preordering we will get the points that's why its a bit annoying we are not getting them. 

The clearly knew what they was doing by not letting you upgrade if you was logged in. 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No I tried to sort out the points thing.
Didn't matter what I did I just get the response that it's not available in your region.
Contacted Samsung before and they said its not available here. Yet some now say it is. Don't really know.
Just know it doesn't for me
0 Likes
Katsudonvince
Pathfinder
Options
It is contradicting too. I got the same message that the rewards is not available in the region when I accessed the Samsung rewards on my phone but it clearly says earn rewards points on their website. That is frustrating.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah same here
0 Likes