Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra bluetooth

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 07:31 AM)
Members_ATCjHTR
First Poster
Options

Jag har fått problem med min bluetooth, den stängs av hela tiden, har testat mot flera olika enheter men det är samma problem. tex, Bluetooth startar när jag kopplar upp mig i bilen med Spotify, men jag får bara lyssna en låt sen bryts sammankopplingen

I've had problems with my bluetooth, it keeps turning off, have tested against several different devices but it's the same problem.  for example, Bluetooth starts when I connect in the car with Spotify, but I can only listen to one song then the connection is broken 

2 REPLIES 2
IvarOh
First Poster
Options
Min hittar inget trots att det jag har köpt är alldeles nytt
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Galaxy phone.

In this case, I recommend that you try resetting the network settings on the phone. This resets both network and bluetooth. You do this in settings > General management > Reset network settings. When you do this, the phone will forget all your wifi and bluetooth devices. After this, you restart the phone and try to connect your bluetooth device again and see if it works better after this.

Should the problem persist, I recommend that you create an error report and send it to us. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what the problem might be.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

I hope this solves the problem for you.

/Daniel