Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 trade in

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 10:56 PM)
barty
First Poster
Options
Can I trade in my S21 ultra for a Z3 Fold?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
i did have a look but it didnt show up, and after seeing the unboxing event i was a little disappointed on a few fronts 1, battery way to small for the device , 2, camera set up 12mp for most of the lens and only 4 for the underscreen lens serioulsy massively disappointment, 3, yes they saved 11g on the weight of the phone but they could have created space for the s pen which would have only take 3gs from the weight loose, 4, the biggest shock to me was that there was no mention of one UI 4 for the new phones which I find extremely odd since andriod 12 is nearly out for the google range of phones
0 Likes
Disclosure
Journeyman
Options
small battery no 45w charging bin it and start again
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The Z3 is made to be priced a bit cheaper than previous foldable phones from Samsung so that mainstream customers, not just enthusiastic Samsung customers can potentially afford them. So of course there will be compromises to the components used
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Looks like the S21 Ultra is not eligible for the Trade In.  Pricing structure may be a bit surprising to some but compromises made and partially a sign of market conditions.  of course the most important factor for everyone  but the cameras seem to be a bit underwhelming to me .    whilst displays seem  likely to appeal , however screen resolution on the Fold is  2260 x 1768 pixels which could be more impressive.  the best Some will welcome the SnapDragon processors used in both the Z Fold  and Flip,  however would have some concerns with Battery life on the Flip. It was previously reported that the Fold would have better heat management.    The S Pen is compatible with Z Fold 3.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes