Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Reward Points - How to use them?

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 03:21 PM)
CC1978
First Poster
Options

Hello, I purchases a S22+ recently and have been awarded 9000+ points.  But I have no idea how to use them.  The person on the other side of the chat just tells me to try a different device to look at my rewards.  I've tried this several times but no joy and the support I am getting is very poor.

Does anyone know how to actually use the points or to exchange them for vouchers so that they can be used on a new purchase?

Thanks!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You can't exchange them, make sure you are logged in, add something to your basket then at the payment stage you can add the points on the left side of the screen.

Your points are worth £9

View solution in context

Solution
ChrisP88
Options

@CC1978 You can find more details about your point, and (if you log in) your own point here-

https://www.samsung.com/uk/rewards/

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You can't exchange them, make sure you are logged in, add something to your basket then at the payment stage you can add the points on the left side of the screen.

Your points are worth £9
Solution
ChrisP88
Options

@CC1978 You can find more details about your point, and (if you log in) your own point here-

https://www.samsung.com/uk/rewards/

dgtaljr
Student
Options
I'm sorry Samsung but this is the worse reward programme I've ever experienced!
I've brought your products, accrued points, want to buy more stuff but can't work out how to spend the points

sandancer1
Journeyman
Options
Me too, no idea
Members_zmCNuTF
First Poster
Options

I too cannot figure out how to spend the points, 2 phones a Tablet and TV, 58000 points or 58000 pointlesses?

Members_8AIRy5a
First Poster
Options

I have just purchased a new phone giving me 5990 points. Unfortunately I used a different email address to the one for my samsung account. How can get these points added to my account? 

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
If you got to Rewards page it says sign in and go ton"My page". There is no My Page only orders, product registration and members
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
You cannot. This is a page to sign up or login. It says to sign in and go to "my page" there is no my page only orders, product registration and members.
0 Likes
Members_9SOlwXq
First Poster
Options

OK i Have 40,000 points I have a Galaxy tab keyboard & case in my basket £209 but there is no option to use points 

0 Likes