Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not received

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 05:21 AM)
Darshik
Journeyman
Options

Hi, 

I placed an order on the samsung website. I decided to cancel my order as I wanted to modify it. It has been over  18 business days which is almost a month since I canceled my order and still haven't received my refund.

I've spent countless hours contacting the customer service. Getting an a fruitful response from the customer service is mentally exhausting. I've spent over 3hours in total talking to the customer service and all I got was the same answer "you will receive your refund in 14 working days". Post 14 working days I reached out to the customer service again, that time they said please wait for 3-5 business days and the internal department will pick it up. Even after waiting for so long I still haven't received my refund, and I have to contact the customer service again and wait on the call for 20-30mins in the queue!!

Tried contacting the customer service by whatsapp, and they haven't reverted back with an update since 3days. 

Nobody knows what's going on. I've done my part of waiting patiently! Every customer service representative said 'contact us after 14working days if you don't receive your refund'. I did contact them after 14 working days and neither do I have my refund or an update regarding it!

8 REPLIES 8
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
That's crazy
0 Likes
Members_GE7MqUp
First Poster
Options

I am in exactly the same situation, I emailed the Samsung UK CEO but still no action, this is truly terrible customer service, they owe me £240, promised me it would be in my bank account within 3-5 days and 2 weeks later I am still waiting for the refund to be even actioned. When I do contact customer service they appear incapable of any coherent action! Never again, I am now in the process of making a claim through Barclaycard to reclaim my money, it is shocking I have to resort to this against a company like Samsung

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to go over this experience. Have you tried to give them a ring to get this looked at? If you are in the UK, you can reach them on 0330 726 7467.

If you are based somewhere else you can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

0 Likes
Members_GE7MqUp
First Poster
Options

Yes! I have spoken to Customer Service 3 times, each time they promise to resolve the issue then nothing, this is truly appalling customer service, all I want is my money back.

0 Likes
Darshik
Journeyman
Options

I had to go through the same thing. Samsung owed me €1400. Even I called the customer service 4-5 times without getting any solutions.

Eventually I emailed the CEO as well and someone from Samsung's Special Care called me the next morning. They resolved the refund issue in 3business days. 

Try emailing the CEO again. Hopefully it gets picked up next time. 

This is really terrible on Samsungs part where people have to go around emailing the CEO's for refund. 

0 Likes
JamesYoung519
Explorer
Options
Hi, I am also having a nightmare with a refund. For an item I never received. I orded a watch and strap. Cancelled the order, it was never delivered to me, was cancelled, delivered back to sender, Samsung. They have processed the refund for the strap. The watch I have yet to receive acknowledgement that they have it....any ideas on how to help. I have contacted support. They are so bad!
0 Likes
Wongy
First Poster
Options

Hi - i have an issues with two orders amount £2200. Do you mind sharing the e-mail address so i can also email to CEO. thanks 

0 Likes
Darshik
Journeyman
Options

Just Google "email samsung ceo" and you should find the email in the first few links based on your location. The email is more like a contact form, so even I don't know what's the email.

0 Likes