Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Refund- no confirmation email

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 11:04 AM)
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I had to return my Samsung Galaxy z Fold 3 as I wasn't happy with the phone. Also being well in my 21 days return period and sent back all the free/promotional  accessories it came with after arranging a return with Samsung.

My worry is, it says delivered on the DPD sight but received no confirmation email that it's been received,  called customer service and all they could do is ask for the DPD tracking number to tell me "yes it's been delivered " even though I already told him that. Is there any way I can track or contact the right department to ensure they atleast have the phone? Been searching but being sent around in loops..

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No there isn't.
Was wondering this before.
You will get a notification, but if I remember, they will inspect the phone and let you know when the return is complete. Think it goes through a third party that deals with returns.
You've got the DPD delivery confirmation, so that's your side of things done with.
Shouldn't take long to sort out though. Just got to wait
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options

Thank you for the reply. I think you correct about 3rd party handling the returns as customer service was still not able to give me any updates apart from confirming the delivery tracking info once again when I enquired yesterday via email.

However, to my surprise, I received an email at 6pm last night confirming the refund has been processed. Really quick turn around time, within 3 days.

Thank you for the help, the stress is over now😅

ダラン
Student
Options
I've seen a bunch of samsung colab cases and for the z flip 3 on line and also on samsungs news room https://news.samsung.com/global/four-fun-and-colorful-ways-to-make-your-galaxy-z-flip3-your-own
But I cannot actually find out how to purchase them in the news room article it says I should be able to find them through the members app
I understand that The availability of the collaboration accessories may vary by region or mobile operator but can anyone point me to the websites that the items are listed on as I have had no luck even on the members app
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ダラン: If you're based in the UK, then please take a look at the link below, where you will find our available range of fun accessories for the Galaxy Z Flip 3. I hope this helps. 

Mobile Accessories - Phone Cases, Chargers & More | Samsung UK

0 Likes