Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Disney+ Boost

(Topic created on: 09-06-2023 08:42 PM)
JackoJaxon
Journeyman
Options
Can't seem to get the Redeem Disney+ 6 month subscription to work!? In Samsung Members I click on the Disney+ offer, tap the Redeem button, it opens my browser app and takes me to the Samsung website and to the Disney+ Boost page. Says to scan the QR code of which on my mobile (A04s) no QR code actually appears. I go to that same website on my PC and the QR code appears to which I scan it on my mobile but it only directs me back to the same Disney+ web page on the Samsung Members website, the same place that the Redeem button in the Samsung Members app took me to. What's going on??
10 REPLIES 10
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
Have you already taken an offer, YouTube premium?
0 Likes
JackoJaxon
Journeyman
Options
No, found out why it wasn't doing anything though as spoke to customer service... Apparently the model of my phone isn't in the list of eligible models for that offer. Don't see why it comes up in Samsung Members app as something I can redeem if I'm not actually eligible to redeem it!
0 Likes
sundaydayshifter
First Poster
Options
The whole experience of this is a joke. Going round in circles on both phone and desktop trying to redeem. Forget this. Can you imagine how hard its going to be in 6 months when you want to cancel? That won't happen.
Funkymumzy
Apprentice
Options
I'm having that same problem 😕
JackoJaxon
Journeyman
Options
It's down to the model of your phone apparently. Seems if you don't have an expensive Samsung mobile handset then this offer isn't for you just like mine. I have a relatively new handset, with the very latest Android but since it only cost £140 it's not a good enough model to get this Disney deal or other deals. You need to have one of the more expensive models according to Samsung staff that I spoke to
0 Likes
JackoJaxon
Journeyman
Options
Yeah i get what you're saying. Just seems that to get any of the Samsung Members offers you need to be one of the people with more and more money to have spent on a much more expensive model whilst those other members who don't have access to hundreds and hundreds of pounds/dollars/whatever currency, get absolutely no Samsung Members awards/offers. Just isn't right!
0 Likes
unclerayray
Journeyman
Options

I've purchased an S23 Ultra. The Disney+ Boost links don't work either. And reading around in the forum there's a number of S23 owners experiencing the same problem.

Members_nNW9W53
Student
Options

Ive just got an S23 and can't do it either. What a con!

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's strange, @Members_nNW9W53. The Boost is certainly redeemable. Please can you let me know which steps you've followed and what happens when you try to claim your Disney+ code?

0 Likes