Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re Disney+ 12 months unable to reddem

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 12:58 PM)
YvonneC1
First Poster
Options

I recently purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 tablet from John Lewis on 18th August which I collected on 19th August. I tried to get the Boost Disney + 12 months offer redeemed, and got no where. I rang Samsung, Disney and John Lewis support, and got absolutely no where. I then git an email from Samsung on 30th August, saying I could take advantage of the boost offer. I have tried continually to get the QR code to then get the Disney + 12 months offer. I have tried talking to Samsung Support so many times. Even sent them the transcript of my long conversation on 2nd Sept. I just keep being told to go onto the Samsung account and from there the boost. I tried explaining I am away on holiday in Spain, not back to the UK until after the Boost offer expires on 30th September. Have explained that I tried to get it done once I purchased the item, only to find out on 30th August it can't be done until up to 14 days after purchase. I am in a catch 22 here, as the Boost page says I am not in the region (being out of the UK on holiday), so what can I do? Samsung Support told me on 2nd Sept on my chat script that they needed to send me the QR code, but no one is sending it. Please can someone advise? I paid £649 for the tablet and should be able to redeem the boost offer, regardless of me being away now on holiday. Please help. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@YvonneC1: This is a difficult one, because it is necessary to be inside the promotional region in order to redeem your code. Do you have a friend or family member in the UK that you can post the tablet to, so they can make the claim on your behalf? I understand that this isn't ideal, but as the tablet is required as part of the claims process, I'm struggling to think of an alternative approach. You could also try reaching out to our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter to explain the situation to them, to see if they're able to generate a code for you after verifying your details. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Bee13
First Poster
Options
I can't seem to claim it either and I'm in the UK. No one is being very helpful at all.
0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Can't redeem mine either after fold 4 purchase
0 Likes
mjm76
First Poster
Options

I am inside UK and yet, I'm unable to redeem 12 months  Disney Plus offer for Galaxy Z Flip4 (ordered on 24th August 2022). It's so frustrating and seems it's done deliberately? Claim period is expiring in 2 days. Frustrating. Can someone help pls?

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

For anyone who is eligible for and is experiencing a problem claiming the Disney+ Boost, I would highly recommend reaching out to our Support Teams, who'll be able to assist you in claiming this as soon as possible:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

The Boost is definitely there to be claimed but, for those of you who are experiencing issues doing this, we will need to look into this in greater detail and take some information.

0 Likes
Coopper133
First Poster
Options
I am struggling to claim the 12 month Disney + offer which is available at the time of purchase of the samsung S24 Ultra
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Coopper133 

The process for the S24 series is slightly different from our previous promotions, as you'll need to claim the Disney+ offer through the Samsung Wallet app. To do this, simply head to the app > Tap Menu on the bottom > Tap Vouchers > Promotions > Disney+.

If you're not already a Wallet member, you'll need to sign up before following the aforementioned steps, but you won't need to add your cards.

Coopper133
First Poster
Options
Thank you so much for your response Kholal. I will attempt what you said.
0 Likes