Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 12:17 PM)
Spookuk
Apprentice
Options

Hi Im looking to buy a Samsung phone and your website will not take my payment by credit card or PayPal and comes up with an error message , is your payment system down?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Members_d3YVjNp
First Poster
Options

I dread to think how much money Samsung are losing due to website issues. I tried Chrome, Edge and eventually managed to place an order using Firefox at the third attempt!

I'd be happy to provide further feedback if Samsung would like, I even struggled to place an order on the phone.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Spookuk:  If you're having some trouble placing an order on our website, and have tried an alternate browser as per the advice by @Members_d3YVjNp then please reach out to the Shop Team directly on 0330 726 7467 where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Spookuk
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I have managed to place an order at the 10th attempt.  I have used Safari and Firefox and another device using Edge and each time it came back with an error when I used my credit card. When I attempted to use PayPal on all three browsers the hyperlink did not work and would not connect to PayPal.  The thing I did different this time is I did not sign in to my Samsung account !!!! On previous attempts each time I signed into my Samsung account is to place an order it did not autofill my address details and I had to insert them manually. Complete frustration for over an hour,  good job I did not have to ring my credit card company to see if my card was blocked too. Please report this problem up as there Is a problem. 

0 Likes